What do I do if I have a current water leak causing damage?

If you have a current water leak causing water damage to your home or office, call a plumber to immediately fix the leak. Once the leak is resolved, you may choose to file a claim for the water damage so you will need to contact you insurance agent.

Once your insurance agent has accessed the water damage, R. E. McClellen Construction will send an estimator out to inspect the water damage and prepare an estimate.

The estimate will be sent to your insurance carrier if you are choosing to file and once approved, work may begin. If you are not choosing to file, work may begin once you have approved the estimate and a down payment is received.

Looking for an exterior or interior upgrade to your home?

R. E. McClellen Construction Can Make It Happen