What do I do first after I have had a home or office fire?

After the fire department has cleared the property for re-entry the next step after you have had a home or office fire and fire damage is to call your insurance agent to file a claim. Once we have been contacted, R. E. McClellen Construction will send an estimator out to inspect and estimate the fire and/or smoke damage. Following the inspection, an estimate will be written and submitted to your insurance company. Once the estimate is approved, work may begin.

Looking for an exterior or interior upgrade to your home?

R. E. McClellen Construction Can Make It Happen