What do I do first when I have had water damage to my home or office?

The first step when you suspect water damage is to call your insurance agent and file a claim. Once the claim is submitted, R.E. McClellen Construction will send an estimator out to inspect and estimate the water damage. An estimate will be prepared and submitted to you and your insurance company. Once approved, work may begin.

Looking for an exterior or interior upgrade to your home?

R. E. McClellen Construction Can Make It Happen